Google has changed something in AdSense advertising program. They have replaced Interest-based advertising with Personalized advertising. With the Personalized advertising option, AdSense will more effectively serve relevant ads based on users Interests, demographics and according to Google Account information.
For example: If an user comes to your website/blog and the user interest in the Laptop then he/she will see ads related to Laptops.
If you have enabled Personalized ads, then Google AdSense will collect users data information from your site. So this will helpful for You and Google AdSense advertising service.
Personalized advertising also helps to increase the value for advertisers, and users gets better experience from your site.
Turn-on or Turn-off Personalized advertising?
By default Personalized ads active on your website. If you don’t want to serve Personalized ads to your users, then follow these easy steps to enable and disable Personalized advertising:
- Login to your AdSense account and click on Allow & Block ads tab.
- In the Allow & Block ads, choose Ad serving tab.
- Now click on the site from the left bar, in which site you want to enable or disable Personalized Ads.
- Now click on the toggle button, that available below the User-based ads heading.
Now you have successfully enabled or disabled Personalized ads to your website.
- AdSense Violation message received (What to do?).
- Make Google ads more relevant and useful according to your interest.
- Google Adsense Custom search setup for wordpress.
- How to transfer Adsense Money in India
- Verify address in Google AdSense Account Without Pin Code.