News Pro is light weight genesis based theme and perfect solution for blogging sites. This is a child theme, which works with Genesis Framework. I bought it for my site & properly setup on my blog. The theme looks really good. But by default, you can only use the header logo size 260X90. When we look it, the header logo size feels smaller. You can use full width responsive logo header by CSS (Custom Style Sheet) modification but for this you need to edit the your News pro theme style sheet. if you don’t want to edit your Stylesheet (style.css) then you can try to use this method.
How to add Full width responsive header logo in News Pro without any code modification?
Now you have to prepare two logo. First 260X90, and the second way you want. I’m using the logo size 354X73. I have uploaded the same process.
- First Upload a 260X90 size header logo-
- Go to Appearance & click on Header option.
- Click on Add New Image button.
- Now Upload a Header logo in the dimensions: 260 × 90. Click on Upload Files tab & then click on Select Files button. Choose a Header logo image file from the explorer.
- After uploading choose logo & click on Select & Crop button. Also note here that which place is your header logo saved. You can check that place in URL box.
- On crop image page click on Skip Cropping.
- Now Click on Save & Publish button.
- Now 260X90 size logo has published successfully.
How to upload Full width Header Logo?
- Now login to your CPanel Dash board-
- Click on File Manager
- Choose domain from dropdown menu.
- Now select radio button of Document root for.
- Click on Go Button.
- Now go to wp-content >> uploads. & find that folder where is header logo store.
- Tick the check box Overwrite existing files.
- Click on browse.
- Select Full width Header Logo image.
- Click on Open.
If all the above steps have been followed correctly. Responsive logo will look perfect on your website.