When you purchase any domain from GoDaddy.com and want to use with Bloggers blog. You will see when you type non www version of your website then it redirects to GoDaddy parking page not to your www website/blog version. It is the problem because you have not properly redirected your non www domain version to www version.
Redirect GoDaddy Domain from non www to www.
- Login to your GoDaddy domain account. >>Click here to go Login page<<
- After login you will see Domain Manager screen. Now click on Use My domain button.
- On next screen click on Connect to an Existing Site button.
- On next you’ll see Destinations screen. Here Enter your www blog/website version in Forward To Any Site. eg: http://www.domainname.com
- After entering click on Next button.
- Next you will need to confirm redirection. To see more options click on Advanced option Here you can also choose redirect type Permanent (301) and Temporary (302). But if you are redirecting non www to www version then it is good for SEO use 301 redirect. After choosing correct option click on Finish button.
That’s it now you have successfully redirected your blog/website from non www to www version.
~Have a nice day~