Create a SumoMe Share Account:
First Go to the official SumoMe.com site Click here to Go.
On main SumoMe page enter your website address & click on TRY IT NOW button.
Now a pop up box will appear. In box enter your email address and a good password. After filling information click on SIGN UP button.
On next page you will get a script code and you will need to add this script on your blog or wordpress site. Copy the code. Copy this script code and don’t close the page because you will need verify site later by clicking on Visit site button available on the page.
Now follow the steps below:
Install Sumo Me Share on Bloggers Blog:
- Login to your blogger dashboard.
- Choose your blog.
- Click on Layout from the left pane.
- Now click on Add a Gadget option on Header
- Paste the Script code into the content box & Title leave as it and click on Save button.
- After adding widget Click on Save arrangement button.
Install SumoMe Share on WordPress Blog:
For WordPress Sumo Me Share plugin is also available. But you will need to do same thing with plugin as i described above. And why install an additional plugin and increase more server load. If you have little knowledge about setting up blog then you can easily install this script on your wordpress blog. Mostly themes have manually header & footer code hooking ability. One such option is given in Genesis Theme Framework. If you are using Genesis Theme then:
- Login to your wordpress admin Dashboard.
- Go to Genesis on Left pane & click on Theme Settings option.
- Paste the Sumo Me Script code into Header Script box.
- Click on Save Settings button.
Don’t want install plugin try this:
- Go to Appearance on left pane & click on widgets.
- Add a Text widget on your Header or Sidebar.
- Paste the script in Content and Title leave as it.
- Click on Save button.
After the script code installation click on Visit site button, available on the Script page. It will verify your site if you have installed code correctly on your site.
SumoMe Share Activation:
Login to your SumoMe account. Click here to go to Login page.
On Next page click on “MANAGE” button available on right of the site.
Now you will see Most Popular options of SumoMe. Between of these “Share” option will also available with the off mode click on Off toggle button to Turn on Share buttons on your site.
Now Share buttons have been activate to your site.
Share and Image Sharer Buttons are not available in Most Popular tab?
If Share and Image Sharer are not available in the most popular tab then click on Sumo Store available on top right. And on Next page scroll down & under Sharing click on Share Free icon to install SumoMe sharing app into your account. Here you can also enable Image Sharer buttons if you want.
Now click on FREE button to Activate SumoMe Share on your Blogger or WordPress site.
Now you have successfully activated SumoMe Sharing and Image Sharer button on your blogger & WordPress site.
Also See: SumoMe Sharing tools Setting.