BigRock is the world’s cheapest domains Seller and web hosting company. It offers Great features at a very low price. This offer provides Softaculous software, which allows one-click WordPress installation. You may host your website on Bigrock only Rs. 79/- per month. To know more about Hosting plans >>Click here<<. Under these plans, as well as the hosting Bigrock unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited email facilities without any additional charges.
Besides all of these, Bigrock offers some good tools into the CPanel to increase the speed of your website, along with your rankings in Google without any cache plugin such as WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, Zen Cache or Hyper Cache. Two of these tools: Optimized Website and the Google PageSpeed Module. Today, these two tools will understand and learn to use.
How to Optimize Website & enable PageSpeed Module in Bigrock Linux Hosting?
To turn on Optimize Website and Pagespeed module option in the BigRock hosting website. Please log in to your C-panel dashboard. Now the C-panel you will get Optimize Website and Page speed related option under the Software and Services.
- Optimize Website- With this option you can enable Gzip compression on your website. GZip Compression allows compression of the pages of your website. And has compressed the pages that serve to your users. Website loading faster than before, which makes your website users more happy.
How it works?
How to enable Optimize Website?
- To enable Gzip compression, click on the Optimize option available under the Software and Services in C-panel.
- Now select the radio button of Compress All Content & then click on Update Settings button.
How to enable Pagespeed Module on webserver?
- To enable Pagespeed Module, click on the Page Speed available under the Software and Services in C-panel.
- Now click on Enable Pagespeed button.
We can use Page Speed and Optimize Website option together or not?
Yes, we can use page speed and optimize website without any trouble. Use of these tools together increases your web page Google PageSpeed score of 20 to 25 percent.
If you have followed the above steps correctly, the Page Speed Module and Optimize Website must have turned on your website. To test that it is working correctly or not, be sure to check your website. And also check you website performance in Google Page Speed score, applying before and after these option on your website. Usually almost all the web hosting company provides to these Tools. If these tools are available in your c-panel, so you can use them without any trouble.
Get more 10% speed by adding expires header code: Add the following code into your htaccess file:
ExpiresDefault "access plus 30 days"
ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 30 days"
ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 30 days"
ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 30 days"
ExpiresByType image/jpg "access plus 30 days"
ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 30 days"
ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 1 week"
Read this: How to edit htaccess file.
After using all above tricks you can make bigrock hosting upto 40% faster than before.
Thanks for reading!