In my previous post I was written about How to Verify your address in Google AdSense Account Without Pin Code, in this post i will talk about how to setup AdSense account for wire transfer in India. Google AdSense is a major source of earning money online today. Many blogger and YouTuber’s are earning good money with Google AdSense advertising program, because Google AdSense shares 70 percent of the earning with us. By Google AdSense before you were paid by only Cheque. The transfer would take 15 to 20 days. But now Google AdSense started transfer money online via EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) and Wire Transfer service. So you don’t need to wait for receiving cheque and cheque clearing time.
How to Fill Wire Transfer Form for Indian Publishers?
If you want to transfer AdSense money to your account in India, then the first you will need to fill Google AdSense Wire Transfer Instruction form. It will take up to 10 minutes only.
What information do you need to fill out the form?
Wire Transfer fill out the form you will need the following information-
- Your account must be in the bank, which is supported by international wire transfer payment.
- It is must necessary that the bank account name, and Google Adsense account payee name are the same. Otherwise you will face Wire transfer problem.
- Bank wire transfers will need IFSC code and SWIFT code. For this you will need to contact the bank branch or customer care. Before filling the form, contact the bank must obtain the IFSC and the SWIFT code. Otherwise wire transfer form will not submit.
- Bank Account number.
How to fill a wire transfer form?
After collecting all the information follow the steps below:
- Login to your AdSense account.
- After login click on Settings option from left pane.
- After clicking the Settings, you will see some more options and from these click on Payments.
- In the Payments click on MANAGE PAYMENT METHODS option available in the How you get paid box.
- Now you’ll see Add Payment Method option. Here fill all required information-
- Account Holder name- The name of the bank account, fill here. (Note here that the name must match with your Google Adsense account payee name also.)
- Bank name- Here, enter the name of the bank in which you want to get Google Adsense money.
- IFSC- Here, enter the IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of the bank. (Contact to your bank branch or customer care and ask them for the IFSC.)
- SWIFT-BIC- Here, enter the Swift (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) or Bic Code (bank identifier code) of the bank.
Note- SWIFT or BIC Code are the same. To get the Swift code for your account, simply call your bank branch or customer care and ask for it because only they know it.
If you want to ask me? I’m using ICICI bank account and I have used following Swift code to receive payment: ICICINBBNRI . When I call the ICICI BANK customer care they gave me two 2 swift code CHASUS33XXX for USD and ICICINBBNRI for INR. When I use CHASUS33XXX code in the form of Google Adsense because Adsense money in US dollar but, it was not accepted by Adsense. Then I entered ICICINBBNRI , and the code has been accepted. Use ICICINBBNRI , if you are using ICICI Bank. It may be different for different banks, so please re-confirm it from your bank branch or customer care.
- Account number- Here, enter your bank Account number.
- Re-type account number- Re-enter your bank Account number.
- Save- Click on Save button to save the Wire Transfer form.
Now AdSense directly transfer money into your bank account. If AdSense payment threshold more than $100, you will receive AdSense money into your bank account after the 20th date of every month.
Some bank swift code-
- HDFC Bank ( Mumbai) SWIFT Code : HDFCINBB
- State Bank Of India SWIFT Code:- Click here
- Axis Bank SWIFT code:- AXISINBB002
- Central Bank Of India:- Click here
- Punjab National Bank:- Click Here
If you already know other bank Swift codes please share with us via comment box. This will helpful other. Please share this to others AdSense publisher.